Free Christian Fiction Audio Books - Android Audio Books Free - Brian Tracy Audio Books Free Download.
Free Christian Fiction Audio Books
- A Christian novel is any novel that expounds and illustrates a Christian world view in its plot, its characters, or both, or which deals with Christian themes in a positive way.
- An audiobook is a recording that is primarily spoken word. It is often based on a recording of commercial printed material. It is not necessarily an exact audio version of a book.
- Works produced for distribution on audio media, typically audiotape cassette or audio compact disk (CD). Audio books are usually spoken-word adaptations of works originally created and produced in print.
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; 'free enterprise'; 'a free port'; 'a free country'; 'I have an hour free'; 'free will'; 'free of racism'; 'feel free to stay as long as you wish'; 'a free choice'
- loose: without restraint; 'cows in India are running loose'
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
free christian fiction audio books - Alaska Twilight
'You hide behind your camera instead of stepping out and engaging life with both hands. You're so afraid you'll fail at something, you won't even try.'76%
For some people, Alaska is a breathtaking wilderness adventure, full of light and beauty. For Haley, it is a dangerous world of dark dreams and tortured memories. On the surface, she's here to document wildlife activist Kipp Nowak's bear encounters. But her real reason is to unearth the truth about a past murder. The suspense mounts when another body turns up, and Haley beginst to wonder if the tragedies she experienced in the past are connected to the dangers and mysterious incidents of the present.
From behind her camera, Haley observes it all, including Tank Lassiter, the wildlife biologist who has been forced to lead Kipp and his team into the Alaskan backcountry. As she watches him with his work, she feels a growing attraction. It will take great courage and faith to confront the truth she once ran away from. Before it's over, Haley may be viewing herself from an entirely new angle.
Alaska Twilight is the story of a young woman's emergence from the shadows of past sorrow into the light of forgiveness and grace.
The Irish Healer
THE IRISH HEALER by Nancy Herriman Fiction in the ever-popular Historical/Romance genre -- during the deadly 1832 cholera epidemic in London, a heartsick Irish healer must find the strength to overcome her most fearsome obstacles. Accused of murdering a child under her care, Irish healer Rachel Dunne flees the ensuing scandal while vowing to never sit at another sickbed. She no longer trusts in her abilities—or God’s mercy. When a cholera epidemic sweeps through London, she feels compelled to nurse the dying daughter of the enigmatic physician she has come to love. James Edmunds, wearied by the deaths of too many patients, has his own doubts about God’s grace. Can they face their darkest fears? Or is it too late to learn that trust and love just might heal their hearts? ABOUT THE AUTHOR The Irish Healer is Nancy Herriman’s fourth completed manuscript, and it was runner-up in the Historical Fiction category of the 2009 ACFW Genesis contest. She also won the 2006 RWA Daphne du Maurier award for Best Unpublished Mystery/Romantic Suspense and has been a finalist in other contests. Nancy is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, Romance Writers of America and the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators. She lives in the Midwest with her husband and two teenagers, and is very active in the music ministry at her church.
American Christian Fiction Writers Conference, Minneapolis September 2008
Authors (L to R) Kim Vogel Sawyer and Judith Miller Bethany House Publishers hosted their authors to a wonderful and unique dining experience at the Dining Studio 'Create.' Delicious food, fun food prep tips, and a 'to die for' Butterscotch Crème brulée made this a memorable evening.
free christian fiction audio books
Grace is the oldest sister in the Hostettler family. Having put her rumschpringe (running around years) behind her, she has returned to Holmes County, joined the Amish church, and begun a new life. For the past four years, everything has been going fairly well, until the day she sees an English man who knows enough of her past to jeopardize her future. Will Gary Walker's passion for Grace destroy more than one life? Amish man Cleon Schrock is planning to marry Grace, but ignorant of her past. Will love and faith triumph over shame and deception in Holmes County?