Install.NET Framework 3.5 Offline on Windows 10 & 8. Offline Installer for.NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 10 and 8.x. With this tool, you can install.NET 3.5, 3 and 2 on Windows 10, 8 and 8.1 from existing Windows installation media or mounted ISO. Downloads: 492 This Week Last Update: 2015-11-22 See Project. Select Windows 10 from the drop down list and click on the Confirm button. After confirming the edition of Windows, scroll down the window and you will see an option to select the language along with another Confirm button. Do select your preferred language and click on Confirm button. Next is the last step to download offline installer for. Microsoft has also published direct download links for Windows 10 KB5004237 offline installers. KB5004237 is a mandatory update with protection against the PrintNightmare vulnerability and other.
Yesterday, Microsoft released a new update for Windows 10 version 21H1, 20H2, and 2004. Since these three Windows 10 version shares a core operating system, they receive the same update every month.
So, if you are running a supported build of Windows 10, you will get the update within few days. For consumers using Windows 10 version 21H1, 20H2, or 2004, you will get the update – KB5004237. This update brings the build number to 19043.1110, 19042.1110, or 19041.1110, respectively.
We are talking about this update because the new update – KB5004237, comes with protection against the PrintNightmare vulnerability and few other critical bugs. Since it’s a security patch update, most features were designed to fix bugs and security loopholes.
Key Highlight of Windows 10 KB5004237
According to Microsoft, the new update is meant to update the security mechanism of Windows 10. Below, we have listed the key highlights of the latest cumulative update:
- Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Resolves an issue that might make printing to certain printers difficult. This issue affects various brands and models, but primarily receipt or label printers that connect using a USB port. After installing this update, you do not need to use a Known Issue Rollback (KIR) or a special Group Policy to resolve this issue.
Full List of Improvements & Bug Fixes
Apart from that, the new Windows 10 KB5004237 security update also introduced lots of quality improvements and bug fixes. Here’s a full list of quality improvements and bug fixes.
- Addresses an issue that might make printing to certain printers difficult. This issue affects various brands and models, but primarily receipt or label printers that connect using a USB port.
- Removes support for the PerformTicketSignature setting and permanently enables Enforcement mode for CVE-2020-17049.
- Adds Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption protections for CVE-2021-33757.
- Addresses a vulnerability in which Primary Refresh Tokens are not strongly encrypted. This issue might allow the tokens to be reused until the token expires or is renewed.
- Security updates to Windows Apps, Windows Management, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows User Account Control (UAC), Operating System Security, Windows Virtualization, Windows Linux, the Windows Kernel, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, the Windows HTML Platforms, the Windows MSHTML Platform, and Windows Graphics.
For more details about the improvements & bug fixes, check out this webpage.
Download & Install Windows 10 KB5004237 Update
Before installing this update, you first need to install the May 11, 2021, KB5003173 update. If your PC already has that update, you need to install the update from the Windows Update Settings. Next, follow some of the steps given below to install the Windows 10 KB5004237 update.
- First of all, click on the Start button and select ‘Settings‘
- On the left pane, click on the ‘Update‘ option.
- On the right pane, click on the ‘Check for updates’
- Click on the download button behind Windows 10 KB5004237 update.
That’s it! You are done. The update will be downloaded and installed automatically from the Windows update.
Download Windows 10 KB5004237 Offline Installer
One can also download the Windows 10 KB5004237 update manually. Microsoft has shared the full catalog of Windows 10 KB5004237 offline installers. You just need to download the update for a specific Windows version and install it manually on your system.
For the Windows 10 KB5004237 full update catalog, please check out this webpage. The webpage lists the Windows 10 KB5004237 Offline installer files. You need to download the update file based on your Windows version and hardware architecture.
Also, if your PC supports Windows 11, you can download & install the preview build of Windows 11. You first need to join the Windows insider program to receive the Windows 11 upgrade.
So, this guide is all about download Windows 10 KB5004237 Offline Installer. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.
For those of you who could not upgrade your operating system to Windows 11, there’s good news! You can now upgrade your Windows 10 version 21H1 (or older) to the latest Windows 10 version 21H2.
Update: Windows 10 Version 21H2 Stable version has been released by Microsoft. Please visit this page to download Windows 10 Version 21H2 ISO (direct download links).
Microsoft has released Windows 10 21H2 as an optional preview update to the Windows InsiderRelease Preview channel. This means that users can choose whether to upgrade to this build as of now. Not only that, Microsoft has announced that they are all set to release Windows 10 v21H2 in November 2021 and believe that Build 19044.1288 will be the final version of it. Therefore, they have also made available an ISO image of the version that you can download and install right now.
The version may not be entirely ready yet. This is because Microsoft states that one of the new features known as “Cloud Trust,” which is the new Windows Hello for Business deployment method, will be introduced in the recent future through a monthly update.
You can perform a fresh installation of Windows 10 v21H2 using the ISO image, or upgrade your current build in the Release Preview channel using the given guide in this post. Regardless, users will continue to receive the monthly updates as per schedule.Table Of Contents−
We have already discussed the significant new features in Windows 10 v21H2 in this post. Let us now continue to see how you can download and install the ISO image, or upgrade your Windows 10 machine on the Release Preview channel.
Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H2
To upgrade your Windows 10 build to the latest version 21H2, you need to be subscribed to the Windows Insider Release Preview channel. Once subscribed, follow the steps below to upgrade your OS:
- Open the Windows Update page within the Settings app and click Check for updates.
- Once the app scans for updates, you will see Feature Update to Windows 10, version 21H2. Click on Download and install under it.
- The update will then begin to download and then install. Once it is, click on Restart now.
- Your device will then restart. Once it does, it should be updated to version 21H2. You can confirm this by typing in winver in Run.
Since it is an optional preview (also known as “C” release), it needs to be installed manually. Unline the Patch Tuesday updates (also known as “B” release), C releases do not install themselves in case the user does not want to upgrade to the latest version/build.
Download Windows 10 version 21H2 ISO image
Alternatively, you can also download the Windows 10 v21H2 ISO file and perform a clean install. Follow the guide below to download it:
- Open the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page and log in with your Microsoft account registered with the Windows Insider Program.
- Now scroll down abd select Windows 10 Insider Preview (Release Preview Channel) – Build 19044.1288 from the drop-down menu and click Confirm.
- Next, select the language that you want to download the OS in and click Confirm.
- Now select your bit version: 32-Bit or 64-Bit. Your download will then start immediately.
Download Win 10 Updates Offline
You may then use the downloaded ISO image to create a bootable device and perform a clean installation.
Download Windows 10 Update Assistant
Once you have installed Windows 10 v21H2, you will continue to receive the servicing updates through Windows Updates.
When will Windows 10 21H2 be released?
Microsoft announced that Windows 10 21H2 will be released in November 2021.
How do I get Windows 10 21H2?
You can upgrade to Windows 10 21H2 by subscribing to the Windows Insider Release Preview channel, check for updates, and then downloading and installing the feature update to Windows 10 21H2.
You can also download the Windows 10 21H2 ISO image by logging into the Windows Insider ISO download page and then selecting Windows 10 Insider Preview (Release Preview Channel) – Build 19044.1288.
Latest Windows 10 Update Offline