The Land Before Time Full Movie In Hindi Free Download. Fun, heartfelt and full of unforgettable characters, it's an adventure the whole family will love to watch again and again. The Land Before Time (6/10) Movie CLIP - The Friends Find Spike (1988) HD. World on YouTube.
- The Land Before Time: Directed by Don Bluth. With Judith Barsi, Pat Hingle, Gabriel Damon, Helen Shaver. An orphaned brontosaurus teams up with other young dinosaurs in order to reunite with their families in a valley.
- The Land Before Time trailers, video clips available on Blu-ray, DVD, Digital HD and On Demand from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Watch The Land Before Time trailers and video and find out where to buy or view the The Land Before Time trailers, video clips.
The Land Before Time 1 Movies Preview. The Land Before Time 1. Topics ccartoom. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review. DOWNLOAD OPTIONS download 1 file. H.264 download. Download 1 file. ITEM TILE download. Watch trailers, read customer and critic reviews, and buy The Land Before Time directed. Kids & Family; 1 Hour 8 Minutes; 1988. Fun, heartfelt and full of unforgettable characters, it's an adventure the whole. Movies in Kids & Family. The 1988 American-Irish animated film The Land Before Time, which is produced by Amblin Entertainment and Sullivan Bluth Studios.It was. Download land before time 2 full movie PDF, ePub, Mobi Books land before time 2 full movie PDF, ePub, Mobi Page 1. Land before time 2 full movie Land Before Time film. How to Watch The Land Before Time (1988) Disney Movie For Free Without Download? 1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen 2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load To play The Land Before Time full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video).
The Land Before Time 1988 Full Movie Download Free
- It looks and sounds as if it came out of the Disney Studios of the '40s or '50s. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing -- that's as much a compliment (in terms of the quality of animation) as it is a criticism.
- The Land Before Time is as handsome and honest an animated feature as any produced since Walt Disney`s death; it may even be the best.
- Do dinosaurs really lend themselves to ootsie-cutesiness?
- For the most part, pic is about as engaging as what's found on Saturday morning TV.
- After An American Tale, Bluth surely had the clout to make a more adventurous animated feature than this ...
- Most of 'The Land Before Time' is so authentically geared to the thinking of children that it should charm adults as well.
- There is nothing about either the story or its execution to place 'The Land Before Time' alongside the classics, but then again, the age of animated masterpieces may be forever past.
- I guess I sort of liked the film, although I wonder why it couldn't have spent more time on natural history and the sense of discovery, and less time on tragedy.
- The animation is fine. But the Stu Krieger screenplay contains violence that might be hard on the younger ones, preachiness that's hell on adults and a never-let-up cuteness that can turn minds of all ages to mush.
- Sharp animation and powerful visualisation of scale will enthrall a young audience but the clumsy cub-scout moralising feels, well, extinct.
- If your little dinosaur lovers are still a bit young for Jurassic Park, then this charming cartoon should have them in raptures.
Christian Science Monitor
6/8/2015 by David SterrittIt's a beautiful movie to watch, and the cartoony characters are as endearing as they come.
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
6/8/2015 by Candice RussellThe Land Before Time works by evoking the simple virtues of this art aimed at children, as it was in the beginning when Disney animated Mickey Mouse. This film deserves a place next to the often-revived animated classics.
- A gorgeous production from beginning to end, The Land Before Time contains all the essential elements missing from most of Disney's recent efforts.
- Maintains a genuine sense of beauty to it that will appeal to its young audience.
Common Sense Media
1/1/2011 by Common Sense Media EditorsBaby dinosaur buddy flick that started the series.
- What charmed me when I first saw it as a six-year-old in theaters now strikes me as rather middling, indifferent storytelling and character development.
The Land Before Time Archive
|The Land Before Time X:|
The Great Longneck Migration
|Directed by||Charles Grosvenor|
|Written by||John Loy|
|Based on||Characters by|
|Produced by||Charles Grosvenor|
Aria Noelle Curzon
Brandon Michael DePaul
|Narrated by||John Ingle|
|Edited by||Jay Bixsen|
|Music by||Michael Tavera|
|Distributed by||Universal Studios Home Video|
The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration is a 2003 direct-to-videoanimatedadventuremusicaldrama film and the tenth film in the Land Before Time series.
Littlefoot has an ominous 'sleep story' (dream) where he sees the 'Great Circle' (the sun) falling out of the sky, and when he mentions it to his grandparents, they reveal they are sharing the same experience, with his Grandpa lamenting that they need to go somewhere. Led only by their instinct, they leave the next day. Out of curiosity, Cera, Spike, Ducky, and Petrie follow them. During their trek, Littlefoot is nearly eaten by a Sarcosuchus while playing in a swamp, but an Argentinosaurus named Sue saves his life by stepping on the predator and joins him and his grandparents, as she is driven on by the same sense as them. The group is soon joined by dozens of other Longnecks feeling the same instincts. Meanwhile, Littlefoot's friends are attacked by the Sarcosuchus in the same swamp as before, but they manage to escape. Afterwards, they sleep next to a large boulder, which the next morning, turns out to be a sleeping Sharptooth (a gray Tarbosaurus), which wakes up and chases them. They escape into a small cave and meet Pat, an elderly Alamosaurus.
Littlefoot's herd reaches a large crater where hundreds of Longnecks have gathered. There, he meets his long-lost father, Bron, for the first time. After been separated from his mate in an earthshake, he has become guardian to a young, mischievous Paralititan, Shorty, who becomes jealous of Littlefoot taking all of his father's attention. Meanwhile, Pat shares to Littlefoot's friends that the Longnecks are being driven by a tradition involving a solar eclipse, which was taken as a sign that the sun will be sent crashing down into the Earth by the 'Night Circle' (the moon). Every solar eclipse, Longnecks from all around the world gather in one location to stretch their necks up and 'catch' the sun, so they can propel it back up into the sky. Soon after, Pat steps into a pool of lava, which scalds his leg, but he is still able to move as they escape the lava field.
On the day of the eclipse, Littlefoot wakes up to see Shorty traveling over the crater walls and running away, out of spite for being ignored by Bron. He catches up to Shorty and convinces him to stay; the two reconcile and agree to see themselves as brothers. Moments later, as Littlefoot reunites with his friends, a brown Albertosaurus appears and attacks the group. Pat defends the children but is slowed down by his burned leg. Bron rushes to their aid and defends them from the Sharptooth and is nearly killed, but Pat saves him. Pat and Bron manage to overpower and temporarily knock out the brown Sharptooth. Then the gray Tarbosaurus and a green third Gorgosaurus arrive. Littlefoot's grandparents join the fight and defeat the green Sharptooth. Bron fights the brown Sharptooth again while Pat fights the gray one. As soon as all three Sharpteeth are defeated, the eclipse begins, and the sudden darkness scares away the Sharpteeth towards the end.
Littlefoot, his grandparents, Bron, Shorty, Sue, and Pat take their place among the other Longnecks, who have all gathered on top of the crater walls. They succeed in 'catching' the sun, and everyone rejoices as the eclipse ends. With their mission completed, the different Longneck herds depart on their separate ways. Sue departs with an Dreadnoughtus. Littlefoot's friends ask Pat to come live with them in the Great Valley, which he accepts. Littlefoot is initially hesitant in leaving Bron, as he is the leader of a migratory herd, but he eventually realizes that he belongs in the Great Valley. Accepting this, Bron leaves with Shorty and his herd, promising to keep in touch with Littlefoot and visit him. Littlefoot returns to the Valley with his friends, grandparents, and Pat.
- Alec Medlock as Littlefoot
- Kiefer Sutherland as Bron
- Kenneth Mars as Grandpa Longneck
- Miriam Flynn as Grandma Longneck
- Aria Curzon as Ducky
- Jeff Bennett as Petrie
- Rob Paulsen as Spike
- Anndi McAfee as Cera
- Brandon Michael DePaul as Shorty
- James Garner as Pat
- Bernadette Peters as Sue
- John Ingle as Narrator/Topsy
The film is known internationally as 'The Great Migration', rather than 'The Great Longneck Migration'. It was the first film in the series to use fully computer-generated dinosaurs.
Land Before Time Cast
Even though this film was presented in full screen on DVD worldwide (since that is what aspect ratio the film was created in), the film is matted to anamorphic widescreen (cropping the top and bottom of the image) on a Hebrew DVD in Israel.
The film was the subject of a massive marketing push for Universal. Prior to the release of Journey to Big Water, Universal orchestrated a yearlong 15th anniversary promotion between the release of the 9th and 10th entries including DVD re-releases of previous franchise entries, “Land Before Time” events at Universal theme parks, introduce merchandise like a “Land Before Time” ear thermometer and create a club named after lead character Littlefoot with newsletters and activities.
The music was scored by Michael Tavera with additional music composed by Stephen Coleman. This was the first film in the series that did not use James Horner's original score.
All tracks are written by Michele Brourman and Amanda McBroom.
|1.||'Adventuring'||Alec Medlock, Anndi McAfee, Aria Curzon & Jeff Bennett|
|2.||'Me and My Dad'||Alec Medlock|
|3.||'Bestest Friends (a.k.a. Best of Friends)'||Anndi McAfee, Aria Curzon & Jeff Bennett|
|4.||'Bestest Friends (Reprise)'||Olivia Newton-John|
Land Before Time Movie Free Download
- December 2, 2003 (VHS and DVD)
- September 19, 2006 (DVD - 2 Tales of Discovery and Friendship)
- August 5, 2008 (Carrying Case DVD with Fun Activity Book - 2 Tales of Discovery and Friendship - Universal Watch on the Go)
The Great Longneck Migration received nominations for 'Best Animated DVD Premiere Movie' and 'Best Original Song' at the 2003 DVD Exclusive Awards, losing to 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure and Run Ronnie Run!, respectively.
|DVD Exclusive Awards||2003||Best Animated DVD Premiere Movie||Charles Grosvenor (producer)||Nominated|
|Best Original Song in a DVD Premiere Movie||'Best of Friends' performed by Olivia Newton-John||Nominated|
- ^'U Homevid to press for 'Time' series'. 26 August 2002.
- ^'The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration, Full Cast & Crew'. imdb.com. n.d. Retrieved October 21, 2021.
- ^Grosvenor, Charles (2008-08-05), The Land Before Time: 2 Tales of Discovery and Friendship Carrying Case, Universal Studios Home Entertainment, ASINB001AK3S7Q
- ^'DVD PREMIERE AWARDS 2003 NOMINATIONS & WINNERS'. DVD Exclusive Awards. Archived from the original on February 15, 2005. Retrieved February 16, 2019.
- The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration at IMDb
- The Land Before Time X: The Great Migration at AllMovie