- Download 9.1 pspice capture student version for free. Cadence OrCAD 9.2 Final (Full Version) With Serial Keys is very useful for Electrical and Electronics. OrCAD® Lite software download is no longer available and has been review and track the progress of design files created in OrCAD Capture and PCB Editor.
- PSpice Capture will launch and you see the following interface. No projects will load automatically. From the File menu in Capture choose New → Project. A dialog box will pop up. In the New Project dialog box, create a name for your project. You can use any name you like. It’s recommended that you use a name which can help you recall.
A PSPICE Project
PSpice A/D is a full-featured analog simulator with support for digital elements to help solve virtually any design. Click on Data Sheet to download.
This is a project for digital electronic course. It deals with CMOS inverter. it should be done on PSPICE. See the attachments.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH “PSPICE”, DON’T WAST MY TIME. I WILL PAY USING PayPal, NO OTHER WAY
EE251 PSPICE Project Assignment
Part 1 (25 points): Using PSPICE, simulate a CMOS inverter
Pspice Projects Free Download For Windows 7
(a) Using a DC sweep on the input, produce the voltage transfer curve of the circuit
(b) Modify the ‘length’ parameter in the model for the MbreakP component so that you get a symmetrical switching curve. An example of modifying the transistor model is shown in the PSPICE tutorial on MOSFETs uploaded to e-campus. Determine the noise margins of the inverter. Hint: export the data points from the DC sweep as a .TXT or .CSV file and use Excel or MATLAB to determine the noise margins.
Part 2 (75 points): Using PSPICE, simulate a CMOS logic circuit that produces the complement of function AB+C .
(a) Optimize the MbreakN and MbreakP models to provide a symmetric switching curve. After optimization, provide the voltage levels for high and low inputs and outputs in a truth table. Assume a high input is VDD and a low input is 0. Hint: Modify the ‘length’ parameter in the model file for the MbreakN component so that a logic ‘0’ output is as low as possible (10s of mV).
(b) Using a DC sweep on one of the logic inputs, produce the voltage transfer curve of the circuit when switching from input high to input low. Determine the noise margins of the circuit.
Bonus (+15 points): Modify the circuit from Part 2 to be a clocked CMOS circuit that produces the same logic function.
(a) In truth tables, provide the voltage levels for high and low inputs and outputs when i) clock is set to logic ‘1’ and ii) clock is set to logic ‘0’. For both cases (i) and (ii), chose MbreakN and MbreakP model parameters that give the best possible voltage values for logic inputs ‘1’ and ‘0’.
What to turn in for this assignment:
- Circuit diagrams for all sections with your name in the schematic diagram title field
- Truth tables for Part 2(a) (and the Bonus if completed)
- PSPICE output plots for the voltage transfer characteristics for all sections
- A table of the noise margins determined for Part 1(b) and Part 2(b)
Items 1-4 above should be provided in report format, with figures and tables inserted into a MSWord document. All figures and tables should be accompanied by a figure caption and explanatory text describing the result(s) shown. For each section, your MbreakN and MbreakP model parameters must be clearly identified. For Part 1, discuss the voltage transfer characteristics of your inverter before and after optimization. Based on the noise margins calculated for Parts 1 & 2, comment on whether the output of your circuit could be used as an input for another identical circuit.
Include a cover page for the final version of your project report. I will accept electronic (email) or physical submissions. Color prints are not required unless it makes your plots easier to interpret. If choosing to print the assignment, you may want to invert the colors on the PSPICE outputs to conserve ink/toner.
Directions for Downloading PSPICE
- Go to https://www.orcad.com/resources/download-orcad-lite
- Fill out the required information to receive the download link
a. In the drop-down menu, choose “OrCAD 17.2 PCB Designer Lite Software (All products)”
- You will then receive an email with the download link
Starting a new project:
- Run OrCad Capture CIS – Lite
- Select the option to start a new design (or go to File -> New -> Design)
- Draw your circuit. The customizable NMOS and PMOS parts are located the following drop-down options in the “Place” menu:
The sources and ground are located there as well.
Free Download Video
The post A PSPICE Project appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.