- Windows xp boot disk free download - Windows Boot Genius, Auto Super Grub Disk, DiskInternals Boot CD, and many more programs. Windows Bootable ISO Creator allows you to select the operating system type, enter a CD/DVD label, provide the folder location where the OS setup files are stored, and pick the output path.
- Windows XP SP3 Free Download Bootable ISO. Step 1: Download and Run WinISO. Windows XP SP3 Free Download Bootable ISO. This is the complete offline installer bootable image for Windows XP. Download the latest version of Windows XP service pack 3 for bot 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x32 bit) computer architecture.
What Recovery Tools Are Available in Windows 10?
This download package allows you to create a setup boot disk for Windows XP Home Edition (but not Windows XP Professional). If your PC does not support booting from a CD, or you prefer to use a floppy disk, this package will enable you to automatically load the correct drivers to gain access to the CD-ROM drive and start a new installation. Jun 03, 2021 Windows XP SP3 ISO official disc image is now available for free download in full version. The file contains both 32-bit and 64-bit copies with product key. Windows Xp Boot Disk free download - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition, and many more programs.
Your operating system isn’t impregnable - it can easily go wrong or even crash for various reasons. That's why you need recovery tool to fix problems and repair your computer. But specifically, what recovery tools are available in windows 10?
In addition to the installation disk provided by manufacturer, you’ve probably heard about recovery drive, repair disk, and installation media. To explain these Windows 10 recovery tools better, here’s the official definition:
You can use a recovery drive to reset it or troubleshoot problems. If you back up system files to this drive, you’ll also be able to reinstall Windows.
A system repair disc can be used to boot your computer. It also contains Windows system recovery tools that can help you recover Windows from a serious error or restore your computer from a system image.
You can use installation media (a USB flash drive or DVD) to install a new copy of Windows, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.
All these recovery tools seem to help you recover a faulty Windows 10 computer even when it fails to boot. But which one should you choose to solve your problem exactly?
Which Windows 10 Recovery Tool Should You Choose?
Windows 10 Recovery drive and Repair disc are functionally similar. They both include Windows 10 recovery options like System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt, etc. But, a recovery drive also includes system files to reinstall Windows 10, while Repair disc doesn't. And the required media to create them are also different.
As for Installation Media, you need to download the MediaCreationTool from Microsoft, then create USB with corresponding copy of Windows 10, or save the ISO file, burn it into CD/DVD. It’s usually used to upgrade a PC from Windows 7/Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, or reinstall Windows 10 on a PC you’ve already activated Windows 10.
In summary, make sure whether you want to reinstall or troubleshoot Windows 10 before picking recovery tools, and then take a look at which device you have that can be used as recovery media. Thus you should have a conclusion.
How to Create and Use Windows 10 Recovery Tool? [with Free Download]
After deciding which Windows 10 recovery tool to create, the remaining question is how to create and use them. You can click following anchor text to jump to the one you want.
Tool 1. How to create and use Windows 10 recovery USB?
☛ To create a Windows 10 recovery tool in USB, you need a USB drive that's at least 16 gigabytes.
☛ The data stored on USB drive will be erased in the process, so it’s better to use an empty USB. Otherwise you can backup the USB drive first.
How to create a Windows 10 recovery USB:
1. Connect your USB, search for “recovery drive” on the taskbar and launch it.
2. Tick Backup system files to the recovery drive and click Next.
3. Wait for a while, and select the detected USB drive. Then click Next.
4. Then click Create and wait for it to complete. After finishing, eject the USB.
Here's a video to show you how to create a Windows 10 recovery tool using USB:
How to use a Windows 10 recovery USB:
1. When your PC breaks down and fail to boot Windows, insert the USB and restart the computer. If it can’t boot into the recovery environment, then press the required key to enter BIOS and select the recovery USB as the first boot option.
2. Choose the keyboard layout and choose Troubleshoot. Here are 2 options: Recover from a USB and Advanced options. Choosing the former will lead to Windows 10 reinstallation, and the latter will lead you to normal recovery options.
Tool 2. How to create and use Windows 10 repair CD/DVD?
☛ The system repair disc must be the same architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) as the installed OS. To check the architecture of your system, go to “Control Panel” > “System” > “System type”.
How to create a Windows 10 repair disc:
1. Insert the CD or DVD. Search for “Backup and Restore” on the taskbar and launch it.
2. Select Go to Backup and Restore (Windows 7) then click Create a system repair disc.
3. Select the inserted disc and click Create disc. Wait for a few minutes till it finishes.
How to use a Windows 10 repair disc:
1. Insert the CD or DVD and power up your computer. If it can’t boot from the disc, then enter BIOS with the required key, and select the disc as the first boot option.
2. Choose keyboard layout and select Troubleshoot. Then you could access the Windows 10 recovery option you want.
Tool 3. How to create and use Windows 10 installation media?
☛ The download time depends on your internet connection.
☛ To create an installation media, you should prepare a blank USB flash drive with at least 8 GB, or a blank DVD (and DVD burner). If you USB or DVD isn’t blank, the data stored on it will be erased. Then please make a backup in advance to avoid data loss.
☛ If you're told the disc image file is too large when burning a DVD from the ISO file, please use dual layer (DL) DVD media.
☛ You’ll need your 25-character product key to activate Windows. Learn how to find Windows 10 product key.
How to create Windows 10 installation media:
1. Go to the download page of MediaCreationTool, click Download tool now. It will help you create Windows 10 ISO file.
2. Launch this tool, Accept the terms and choose Create installation media for another PC and click Next.
3. Select the Language, Edition and Architecture of the PC you want to repair install. If it’s the computer you are using, tick Use the recommended options for this PC, otherwise please uncheck it and choose accordingly. Then click Next to continue.
To check the architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) of a computer, go to “Control Panel” > “System” and find the “System type”.
4. Choose USB flash drive or ISO file here. If you want to create an installation DVD, choose ISO file as well. Then click Next to download Windows 10.
Windows Xp Startup Disc free. download full
5. If you choose ISO files in the last step, once it’s finished, you can locate the file directly, or choose Open DVD burner to create the installation DVD.
Optionally, you can double-click the Windows disc image to mount it directly, then launch setup file to perform a repair install. But this way the installation media can only be used inside Windows, and on the same computer. If your computer fails to boot, it can’t help.
How to repair install Windows 10 with installation media:
1. Mount the ISO file directly or insert the created media to boot another computer. Take the first case as an example, you could choose Not right now and click Next.
Booting a computer with installation USB or DVD will lead you to the Windows 10 installation process.
2. Accept the terms and confirm the information in Ready to install page. If it’s alright, click Install to get started. Otherwise you could click Change what to keep to change the settings.
Tool 4. Alternative to create Windows 10 recovery media or boot option easily
Windows 10 recovery tool, as the name suggests, is used to recover Windows 10 and make the computer work normally again. Usually you can perform System Restore or System Image Recovery after entering recovery environment, the whole process isn’t very simple, though.
It may take much time to do all the preparations but fail for a small mistake, like unable to create Window 10 recovery drive, unable to create system image backup, Windows cannot find system image on this computer, etc.
If you want to avoid these situations, and take a simpler approach to repair or restore system, you could free download Windows 10 recovery tool below to have a try.
AOMEI Backupper Standard, this backup & restore freeware works on all Windows OS. You could use it to back up Windows 10 regularly, and restore it to any earlier time point when needed. If your computer breaks down and couldn’t boot into Windows, there are also integrated features to create Windows 10 recovery media or a startup recovery option.
Compared with other Windows 10 recovery tools, it’s easier to operate and more likely to succeed. Here I’ll show you the basic operation.
☛ Just as you need to pre-create a system image to perform Windows System Image Recovery, using bootable media created by this software also requires you to do System Backup with it in advance. The process is quite simple and you can add a schedule to automatically back up Windows 10 on regular basis.
☛ If the computer is no longer bootable, you can create the recovery media and system image on another working Windows PC, and use them to boot the faulty one. To restore a system image created on different hardware, you could tick Universal Restore (available in Professional and higher editions) to make the computer bootable.
How to create a removable Windows 10 recovery media:
1. Go to Tools tab and choose Create Bootable Media.
2. Choose Windows PE and the created media will be able to boot from legacy/MBR and UEFI/GPT. Click Next to continue.
3. Choose the recovery media you want to create, CD/DVD or USB. You can also save the Windows 10 recovery tool as ISO file. Click Next and wait for the creation to finish.
Note: You can also create a self-booting Windows 10 recovery option without any media. Just select “Tools” > “Recovery Environment” > “Enable the boot option of AOMEI Backupper recovery environment” > “OK”. Then this option will appear automatically from next boot, and continue booting Windows after a few seconds if you do nothing. This recovery tool doesn’t require any device, but can only take effect on the same computer.
How to restore system with the Windows 10 recovery media:
1. Connect the bootable CD/DVD/USB, or choose the enabled recovery environment to enter Windows PE. Wait for AOMEI Backupper popping up.
2. Select Restore and choose Select Task or Select Image File to locate the system image. If it’s on a removable device, connect it first.
3. Choose Restore this system backup, confirm the operation and Start Restore. Remember to tick Universal Restore if the system image is created on dissimilar hardware.
You could create Windows 10 recovery tools like recovery USB, repair disk, installation media to fix system problems. But if you find the process too complicated, or Windows 10 recovery tool not working, you can also use AOMEI Backupper to create bootable media or startup recovery option.
In addition to system recovery, AOMEI Backupper is also a complete backup & clone program offering your computer continuous data protection. Even if you want to replace the hard drive and avoid reinstallation from scratch, it could help you migrate Windows 10 from HDD to SSD.
Overview of Startup Repair not working in Windows 10/11
Windows 10/11 has its own repair tools, and Startup Repair is a frequently used one among them. You can use it to scan and repair some PC issues like corrupted system files or invalid boot files. That is, if your Windows 10/11 won’t boot, you can use installation disc or system repair disc to boot into Advanced options, and then perform a Startup Repair.
However, some users find Windows 10/11 Startup Repair not working sometimes. Here are 2 most common cases:
Case 1: Windows 10/11 Startup Repair loop
Windows Xp Startup Disc Free Download 64-bit
Windows 10/11 Startup Repair loop is also known as Windows 10/11 Startup Repair stuck. When you encounter this error, Windows 10/11 will boot again and again into Startup Repair and present an endless loop, so that you cannot access anything else on the computer.
Case 2: Windows 10/11 Automatic Repair failed
Startup Repair is supposed to help you to fix some issues, but it will not always work. Sometimes, you may receive a message on the screen that says Windows 10/11 Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC.
How to fix Windows 10/11 Startup Repair not working efficiently
Learn how to resolve Startup Repair not working in Windows 10/11 under the two cases separately:
● Case 1: Windows 10/11 Startup Repair loop
● Case 2: Windows 10/11 Automatic Repair failed
Case 1: Windows 10/11 Startup Repair loop
If you cannot use Startup Repair, then your option is to disable automatic restart, run chkdsk and rebuild bcd settings.
● Solution 1: Disable automatic restart
● Solution 2: Run chkdsk
● Solution 3: Rebuild bcd settings
☛ Solution 1: Disable automatic restart
To disable automatic restart, please follow the steps below:
1. Restart your computer and then on the screen titled 'Choose an option', click Troubleshoot >Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart subsequently.
2. On the Startup Settings screen, press 9 or F9 to choose Disable automatic restart after failure. After that, just wait for your PC to boot and see if Windows 10/11 Startup Repair loop is solved.
☛ Solution 2: Run chkdsk
Corrupted boot partition may cause Windows 10/11 Startup Repair loop issue. You can try to check the boot volume using chkdsk:
1. Restart your computer and then on the screen titled 'Choose an option', click Troubleshoot >Advanced options >Command Prompt.
2. In the Command Prompt window, type chkdsk C: / f /r and press Enter to check your system partition for corrupted, invalid or deleted system files.
☛ Solution 3: Rebuild bcd settings
To rebuild bcd settings, you may follow the instructions below:
1. Open Command Prompt as mentioned in Solution 2.
2. Type following command lines and press Enter after each to fix Startup Repair stuck issue:
Windows Xp Startup Disc Free Download Windows 7
Case 2: Windows 10/11 Automatic Repair failed
If you are told Windows 10/11 Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC, then try the following solutions:
☛ Solution 1. Run sfc /scannow command
You can run the sfc /scannow command (System File Checker) to repair system files.
1. Restart your computer. Open Command Prompt in Advanced option as mentioned above.
2. When Command Prompt appears, type sfc /scannow /offbootdir=d: /offwindir=d:windows and press Enter.
3. Restart your computer after the process is done.
☛ Solution 2. Disable early launch anti-malware protection
If you have been facing the problem after installing an anti-malware program, you can disable anti-malware protection to fix Windows 10/11 Automatic Repair failed.
1. Restart your computer. On the screen titled 'Choose an option', click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings.
2. Press 8 or F8 to select Disable early launch anti-malware protection at list and then press Enter.
Xp Boot Disk
Extra tip for fixing Windows 10/11 startup repair issue
As you see, the Windows 10/11 Startup Repair not working problem can be caused by corrupted, invalid or deleted system files. Therefore, it’s important for you to create a system image backup so that you can restore system to a normal state when problems occur.
Here I’d like to recommend the best free backup and restore software - AOMEI Backupper Standard. It can be used in Windows Visa/XP/7/8/8.1/10/11. It allows you to create not only system backup but also disk backup, partition backup and file backup. Click the button below to download this freeware:
With the intuitive interface, you can create a system image backup via AOMEI Backupper in only three steps: click Backup and System Backup >select a destination path to save the backup image > click Start Backup.
If you want to continuously protect your computer, you can create a scheduled backup at daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
Incremental or differential backup is recommended, because it only backs up the changed data, thus saving much time and disk space.
To restore your computer when it fails to boot, you can create a bootable disk beforehand.
Windows Xp Startup Disc Free Download Windows 7
There are five solutions offered in this article to help you solve the Windows 10/11 Startup Repair not working problem. You can pick one solution according to your situation. To restore from possible system errors, you may backup your computer with AOMEI Backupper.
Windows Xp Startup Disc Free Download Windows 10
If you want to protect unlimited computers within your company, you can pick AOMEI Backupper Technician or Technician Plus. It allows you to create a portable version of this software and directly run off a USB flash drive without installing on a different computer.
Then, you can use this software to deploy/restore system image file to multiple client-side computers over network, migrate operating system to SSD, clone large SSD to smaller SSD etc.